Thursday, September 01, 2005

Hello Guido,

I'm grieving for Shadowork. I loved her very, very beautiful mail art and now I regret it's too late to say this to her in a letter.

Isabelle Vannobel wrote me the terrible news.

In June I could not participate to the tributes, so I did one in Arles on July 19 at the "Bourse du Travail". I made a performance, a mail art archives exhibition and a tribute to M.D.
Later, during a mail art exhibition in the town of Le Caylar on August 5 I hung up a Shadow mail art piece on birds. Lots of members of the association joined me to honor Marilyn's memory.


Marielle Conte, FRANCE

1 Comments:

Blogger stelios the big easy guy said...

911 was an inside job. Bush and Silverstein did it themselves.
**TRUTH** and the same goes for 7/7 5 bmw series

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home