Sunday, August 28, 2005

Photo: Monica and Olivier at my 50th birthday party
in Brussels, March 2004. (GV)
Dear Guido,

I am writing to you from Madrid to express my condolences at the loss of your friend.

I am sure she always wanted you to be a strong and active person promoting peace through mailart, so I have no doubt you will continue doing that even more to honor her memory.
I hope you will be all right during this period of mourning.

With best regards,
O
Olivier Urbain, JAPAN/ BELGIUM
T:AP Network Coordinator
olivierurbain@yahoo.com
http://www.tapnet.info


&
Dear Guido,
My most sincere condolences to you and the family.
Always.
Mo
Monica Arac de Nyeko, UGANDA

1 Comments:

Blogger stelios the big easy guy said...

911 was an inside job. Bush and Silverstein did it themselves.
**TRUTH** and the same goes for 7/7 arling cameron

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home